Mission and Strategic Direction
Stanly Community College values students, effective teaching, partnerships, and life-long learning. As an active member of Stanly County, the College strives to enhance the economic, social, and cultural life of the communities we serve by offering learner-centered environments that encourage access, success, and completion.
Stanly Community College will be the gateway for higher education and a positive catalyst for change in the communities we serve by
- providing quality instruction;
- being a committed economic development partner; and
- offering an outstanding customer service experience
- A personalized and holistic approach to student support services
- Being on the technological cutting edge
- Excellence, creativity, and flexibility in instructional delivery
- Being an active workforce and economic development partner
- Acceptance and diversity
- The safety and security of the college community
- Professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
- Providing an aesthetically pleasing and well maintained learning environment
- Promoting honesty and integrity in every aspect of the College
Click here to view Stanly Community College's 2018-2021 Strategic Plan.