SCC Course Catalog
Reminder to ALL Students - please check and update your notification contact information for accuracy. This will enable prompt notifications to your home phone, cell phone, and email address.
To update your contact information, please go to our Student Forms and select "Information Change/Update " under Admissions section. The "(student within last 12 months)" version will require you to sign into your student account first at the top of the form prior to filling in your changes. Click the "Submit Form" below when finished.
Stanly Community College is committed to providing a safe learning and working environment. In compliance with federal law, the Jeanne Clery Act (Clery Act) and the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SaVe Act), Stanly Community College has adopted policies and procedures to prevent and respond to incidents of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. These guidelines apply to students, faculty and staff, as well as contractors and visitors.
Stanly Community College is committed to providing a safe learning and working environment. In order to achieve this everyone must share responsibility. While on campus, please observe the following guidelines:
- Drive carefully and watch for students, faculty, staff, and visitors walking in the parking lots and crossing roadways.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Check the floor plans in buildings so you know where to exit in case of fire and where first aid and fire extinguishers are located.
- Look for Safe Areas so you know where to go in case of severe weather.
- If you see something you feel is an unsafe situation, please let someone know.
- Secure your vehicle and do not leave items in a visible location.
- Be very careful with your personal Information, such as social security card, driver's license, banking receipts, medical papers, etc.
- Active shooter training video
- View the campus safety report
- It is extremely important for all user contact information to be accurate so that the college can contact you with important notifications, including information regarding emergency situations. Please verify that your information is correct through Self-Service by going to your user profile by clicking on your username at the top of the page. You will find more detailed instructions at the following webpage in updating your information.
In compliance with federal law, the Jeanne Clery Act (Clery Act) and the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SaVE Act), Stanly Community College has adopted policies and procedures to prevent and respond to incidents of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. These guidelines apply to students, faculty and staff, as well as contractors and visitors.
The Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SaVE Act) was signed into law on March 7, 2013. The SaVE Act amends the Clery Act, which addresses campus sexual assault policies. Every post-secondary institution participating in Title IV financial aid programs are affected. It increases transparency by requiring institutions to disclose campus crime statistics and security information. The Act guarantees enhanced rights to victims, sets standards for disciplinary proceedings and requires campus-wide prevention programs.
Michael Hinson, Security Officer